Sarvodaya’s Centre for Gastroenterology delivers comprehensive care for your liver and digestive tract. Our competent gastroenterologists, hepatologists and gastrointestinal surgeons treat and manage various acute, chronic and life-threatening diseases and disorders related to the gut, liver, gallbladder, biliary duct and pancreas.
Some of them include Dyspepsia (acidity & gas), Gastroesophageal Reflux, Gastric & Duodenal Ulcers, Acute Hepatitis, Liver Cirrhosis, Abscess, Gall stone disease, Obstructive Jaundice, Pancreatitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Abdominal Tuberculosis, Liver Cancer, GI Malignancies.
Our doctors also tend to emergency cases requiring rapid treatment for critical conditions like gastrointestinal bleeding, acute liver failure, hepatic encephalopathy, acute p[ancreatitis, acute cholangitis, dysphagia, removal of foreign bodies from the oesophagus or stomach.
Our technical modalities include the advanced Spyglass DS System, EUS, Fibroscan, and Capsule Endoscopy System that assist in performing high-end diagnosis and treatment procedures.
We take complete care of our patients throughout their treatment till recovery. Our centre has dedicated endoscopy theatres and a recovery room where our staff intensively monitor the patients who undergo endoscopic and other procedures.
- Diagnostic upper GI endoscopy, colonoscopy and side-viewing endoscopy
- Variceal ligations, lnjection of glue/sclerosants in bleeding varices, haemoclip application
- Stricture dilatations, esophageal, duodenal & colonic stenting, polypectomy
- ERCP (for bile duct stones, strictures, pancreatic stones & strictures)
- EUS (endoscopic ultrasound) diagnosis of pancreatic & biliary diseases, fine needle aspiration/biopsy of nodes or masses, drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts
- Capsule Endoscopy (diagnosis of small bowel disease, obscure GI bleed)
- Fibroscan for liver fibrosis (Fatty Liver, Chronic Liver Disease)
- Liver Biopsy
- Hydrogen Breath Test (small bowel bacterial growth)