Sarvodaya’s Centre for Cardiac Sciences brings a combination of a cohesive team of cardiac experts and advanced modalities for providing treatment of global standards. Our cardiologists offer non-invasive care to patients by rendering care through imaging, diagnosis and other examination and guidance without any invasive procedures or surgeries. We leverage advanced modalities for assessing heart function and diagnosing cardiovascular diseases with utmost accuracy and precision. Some of the non-invasive cardiology techniques include:
- Electrocardiography (ECG): This test records the electrical activity of the heart and can help diagnose abnormal heart rhythms, damage to the heart muscle, and other cardiac abnormalities.
- Echocardiography: This test uses sound waves to create images of the heart's chambers, valves, and blood vessels. It can help diagnose heart diseases such as valve problems, heart failure, and congenital heart defects.
- Holter Monitoring: It records the heart's activity over a 24-hour period to diagnose abnormal heart rhythms.
- Stress Testing: It measures the heart's response to physical exertion or medication to diagnose coronary artery disease and other heart problems.
- Cardiac CT and MRI Scans: These imaging tests use X-Rays or magnetic fields to produce detailed images of the heart and blood vessels to diagnose heart diseases.
- Nuclear Cardiology: It tests cardiovascular disorders through radioactive elements.
The first way to get the correct treatment is the timely and accurate detection of the heart condition along with its severity. Our cardiologists perform the imaging tests and based on the result, chalk out a proper treatment plan, sometimes involving experts from other specialities as well.