Sarvodaya houses one of the most advanced and well-equipped centres for paediatrics, providing comprehensive paediatric care to sick infants and young children. The division is led by a team of highly experienced paediatricians, paediatric surgeons, paediatric nurses and compassionate staff who address a broad spectrum of paediatric diseases and conditions and provide services for primary health check-ups, immunisations, growth & nutritional assessments, healthy lifestyle management and more.
We are fully adept at catering to all minor to major paediatric issues. Whether growth-related issues, skin issues or any major cardiac or pulmonary problem, we offer treatment and high-end procedures for paediatric endocrinology, paediatric pulmonology, paediatric surgery, paediatric nephrology, paediatric oncology etc.
We are prepared to handle all emergencies and critical cases with high-end paediatric ventilators, incubators, phototherapy, radiant warmer, artificial life support techniques, infection control provisions, specialised P.I.C.U (Paediatrics Intensive Care Unit), N.I.C.U (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), fully equipped OPD, ward, critical care and operation theatres. Our anaesthesia team is highly adept at providing comprehensive anaesthetic care to children during surgical procedures.
We also have facilities for blood transfusion which is a necessity for children who are undergoing treatment for any blood-related disorder.Your child may not be able to communicate the problem, but we understand them completely. We are dedicated to delivering round-the-clock hygienic and world-class paediatric care, so be assured, here your child is always in safe & reliable hands.
- Our dedicated mother and childcare unit offers specialised neonatal care to neonates, including premature and high-risk newborn babies, ensuring the right treatment, home-like care and a belly full of love.
- We also perform screening of newborns to detect any hearing defects, metabolic disorders, regular growth assessment and other tests so that early corrective measures can be taken.
- Babies with respiratory distress in the early stages are managed with Nasal CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) and in advanced stages with positive pressure ventilation. Stable neonates are kept along with their mothers and the idea of complete mother care is emphasized.
- Our department for Neonatal and Paediatric Surgery is highly adept at treating and managing surgical problems in infants and children with paediatric minimal invasive surgeries.
- The department is supported by a neonatal transport service, highly equipped neonatal intensive care & endoscopic equipment.
- We have provisions for Kangaroo Mother Care for newborns, where the underweight or premature babies are given a motherly touch all the time, just like a kangaroo carries their baby, close to their heart.