The most delicate people need the sensitive touch of expert doctors. Sarvodaya’s Paediatric Surgery Department brings dedicated paediatric surgeons who are well-trained, qualified and experienced in handling, treating and managing minor to severe surgical conditions in infants and young children. We offer advanced paediatric surgeries with minimally invasive techniques, including daycare surgeries.
We ensure complete safety, hygiene and optimum care for our young paediatric patients. The department houses all high-end technical modalities, anaesthesia provisions for children of all ages and a child-centric infrastructure with incubators, neonatal intensive care units, operation theatres, ventilators and more.
We perform paediatric surgeries under paediatric urology, paediatric neurology, paediatric oncology, paediatric chest surgery, paediatric cardiac surgery, paediatric trauma surgeries and more through general to laparoscopic minimally invasive procedures.
We offer advanced paediatric surgical care for conditions including:
- Blocked anus opening - Anorectal Malformation
- Green or yellow vomiting at birth - Intestinal obstruction
- Non-passage of stool in first 24 hours of birth - Hirscprungs Disease
- Abdominal distension
- Recurrent vomiting after birth - Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
- Swelling in the genital area - Hernia/ Hydrocele
- Neck swelling - Cystic hygroma/ Abscess
- Umbilical swelling and discharge
- Swelling in the back over the spine - Spina Bifida/ Meningomyelocele
- Increased head size - Hydrocephalus
- Absent testis in scrotum - Undescended Testis
- Testicular swelling - Infection/Torsion
- Inability to retract penile skin - Phimosis
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Blood in stool - Solitary Rectal Polyp
- Pain abdomen with green/ yellow vomit and blood in stool - Intussuception