Early detection of diseases and conditions helps in offering the correct treatment at the right time. Sarvodaya’s Radiology Department offers an array of imaging and diagnostic facilities to people. We house the latest and most advanced technological modalities and equipment that provide quick & precise diagnosis, examination, early detection & treatment of diseases and conditions. The department functions under the aegis of highly qualified radiologists who have years of experience in the field and have delivered the best results with utmost care to the patients.
We bring a multidisciplinary approach where our radiologists work closely with experts from other departments to expedite the diagnosis and treatment procedures, which includes speciality departments like neurology, gastroenterology, gynaecology, oncology, nephrology and more.
We also have Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) at the hospital for better patient care and outcomes. Through this system, the images generated in X-Ray, CT scan or MRI are channelised throughout the hospital, helping the doctors to open images online and plan quick treatment plans through early diagnosis and detection.
Some of the Radiology modalities and services available at the department include:
- 500 M1 X-Ray Generator & Fuji X-Ray System and Laser Printing technology to give instant fine X-Ray prints & reports for routine & specialized investigation.
- Ultrasound Scanner for diagnosis and US-guided therapeutic interventions.
- Color Doppler of different organs like Carotid, Peripheral Anterior & Renal Doppler, Obstetrical & Renovascular Doppler, Hepatic Doppler and more.
- Amulet Innovality Digital Mammography for high-end examination of breast tissue for detection of breast cancer.
- 1.5 Tesla MRI for all MR studies, including Spectrosonic studies.
- 128 Slice CT to carry out highly advanced CT scan with high-resolution images for Coronary Angiography, Cerebral Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, Pulmonary Angiography, triple-phase Hepatic CT, CT Urography and more.
- DPX NT DEXA for precise diagnoses of osteoporosis and fracture risks, through the total body and body composition assessment capability.
- Other latest technologies for special intervention procedures such as Guided Taps, Guided D&C, PTBD, Intravascular Embolization, TACE procedure, and Pigtail Drainage.