The specialised centre for Rheumatology at Sarvodaya Hospital offers a complete range of diagnostic services, treatment options, and medical care for all musculoskeletal diseases and rheumatic diseases that may affect your joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Some of these include Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Lupus, Spondyloarthropathies, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Gout, Scleroderma, Infectious Arthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica etc.
Unexplained joint pains, swelling, stiffness in joints, skin rash, and decreased mobility of joints are some of the most common signs of rheumatic diseases and if undetected for long, they may become life-threatening.
Our highly qualified rheumatologists bring their expertise along with high-end equipment for accurately diagnosing the root cause of the disease and ensuring the best treatment plan for your recovery, restoring your ability to perform daily activities without any hassle.
We administer Soft Tissue Injections for tendonitis/bursitis and intra-articular injections to peripheral joints for the treatment of inflammatory arthritis that can reduce pain, and increase function.
- Anti-Nuclear Antibody (ANA), Anti-Phospholipid Antibodies
- Extractable Nuclear Antigen
- Rheumatoid Factor, Anti CCP
- ANCA (Anti MPO, Anti PR3)
- ACE levels
- HLA B27
- Immunoglobin profile
- Allergy Testing
- Joint Fluid Analysis
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Joint Imaging (MRI and CT)
- PET CT
- Biopsy-minor salivary gland
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Remicade, Orencia, Rituxan, Actemra, Exemptia, Tofacitinib, Baricitinib
- Psoriatic Arthritis - Remicade, Secukinumab
- Ankylosing Spondylitis - Remicade, Exemptia, Enbrel, Simponi
- Lupus & Vasculitis - IV Corticosteroids, Rituxan
Physical and Occupational Rehabilitation