Centre for Brain & Spine
A state of the art infrastructure with latest microscopes, endoscopes and tubular retractor system along with the expertise for performing all kinds of spine surgery by both open and minimally invasive approaches.
Some key surgeries performed by the department of spine surgery are:
- Microscopic discectomy
- Minimally invasive unilateral laminectomy and bilateral decompression
- Minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar inter body fusion
- Endoscopic discectomy
- Minimally invasive olif
- Scoliosis and deformity correction of spine
- Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
- Cervical laminoplasty and cervical spine pedicle screw fixation
Our support services comprise Blood Bank, Laboratory and Imaging Services. Our highly experienced staff and hi-tech infrastructure delivers international quality Imaging services with quick and accurate results, 24 x7.
Sarvodaya’s licensed and NABH Accredited Blood Bank is geared to ensure 24X7 availability of safe blood (and related components) in adequate quantities. We employ cutting-edge technology for transfusion to patients.
At Sarvodaya, we realise the criticality of superlative laboratory services for accurate medical outcomes. Our state-of-the-art, expertly supervised, NABL accredited laboratories provide an inclusive range of premium, dependable and timely services.
- Clinical pathology
Immunology & Serology
- 1.5 Tesla 16 Channel Magnetom Essenza MRI
- Spiral CT Scan – GE – 128 Slice
- Ultrasound scanner
- Digital X-Ray – for routine & specialised investigation