Visiting Guidelines for Inpatient areas & ICU
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Unreasonable interference with a patient’s plan of care.
- Use of loud, threatening, abusive or obscene language.
- Use of physical violence or acting in a threatening manner towards staff.
- Arriving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Damage to hospital property.
- Possession of weapons or firearms.
- Disturbance to other patients.
- Please avoid bringing flowers to the hospital.
- All Intensive Care Units (ICUs) areas are restricted areas. Visitors are requested to adhere to protocol and wear isolation gown, mask, gloves, shoe covers and use hand sanitizer available at the hospital before and after entering these areas.
- To minimize the risk of infection, only one attendant at a time is allowed for a maximum of 10 minutes. Visitors are requested to wait for their turn to enter these special zones.