Centre for Renal Care
Kidneys are one of most important organs in our ingenious waste filter and waste management system. Their main function is to excrete metabolic end products of the food and excess water. Above 30 % of critically ill patients develop renal failure of various severities.
Sarvodaya Hospital has a best team of Urologist in Delhi. It is well equipped with a Haemodialysis unit managed by skilled, experienced and well trained technicians & nursing staff, strongly backed by highly qualified Nephrologists having most advanced machines. Highly specialized water treatment plant gives best quality water for effective dialysis. The unit is equipped with efficient cardiac monitoring emergency treatment facilities for critically ill patients.
As it forms an important tool in the management of patients with multi-organ diseases and those who are critically ill. Nephrology department at Sarvodaya hospital provides an end to end solution to patients suffering from kidney disease.
Few of the services offered are:
- Outpatient consultations with senior nephrologist
- Diagnostic procedures like ultrasound guided kidney biopsy
- Facilitating patients for transplant for patients suffering from End State Renal disease (ESRD)
- Different Haemodialysis solutions e.g. on an outpatient basis, routine indoor patients; in critically ill patients like SLED
- The nephrology department at Sarvodaya Hospital offers comprehensive medical solution to all kidney ailments complemented by a state of the art urological services that makes the department a centre known for Total Kidney Care.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE :
Urology & Kidney Transplant :
Urinary Stone Management
- RIRS(Retrgrade intrarenal stone surgery): Scarless high power laser surgery for kidney and upper ureteric stones.
- URS(Ureterorenoscopy): Scarless surgery for lower and mid ureteric stones.
- PCNL/Mini PCNL(Per cutaneous nephrolithotomy): Key Hole and Pin Hole surgery for Kidney stones.
- Cystolithotripsy: Transurethral(Scarless) and Percutaneous(Key Hole) surgery for bladder stones.
- Laparoscopic surgeries for Kidney and ureteric Stones.
- Expertise in Pediatric and Ectopic/Horse shoe Kidney RIRS.
Enlarged Prostate(BPH) Management
- HOLEP(Holmium laser enucleation of prostate): Scarless removal of enlarged prostate with high power 100W Lumenis Holmium laser with minimal bleeding, shorter catheter times and hospital stay.
- TURP(Transurethral resection of Prostate): Scarless removal of enlarged prostate using electrical cautery.
- Laser BNI(Bladder neck incision): For small Prostates or high bladder neck causing urinary obstruction.
- Prostatic stents: For very high risk cases who cannot undergo removal of enlarged prostate.
Urethral Stricture(Narrowing In Urinary Passage)
- LASER OIU(Optical internal urethrotomy)
- Urethroplasty: End to end and substitution urethroplasties
- Urethral stents
- Management of urethral injuries following pelvic trauma
Management Of Urinary Incontinence
- Urodynamic study: The backbone of an ‘incontinence clinic’
- Intravesical BOTOX injections for urgency incontinence
- Trans vaginal/obturator tape (TVT-O): for stress incontinence(Urinary leakage on coughing/sneezing)
Management Of Urological Cancers
Department is equipped with high definition imaging systems with facility of NBI(Narrow Band Imaging) and ICG(Indocyanine green) used in diagnosis of Bladder and Kidney tumours.
- Bladder cancer
- Prostatic cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Penile cancer
Management Of Congenital Urinary Anomalies
- PUJ obstruction(Endoscopic/laparscopic /open surgery)
- Posterior urethral valves(PUV)
- Surgeries for Vesicoureteric reflux: Endoscopic(Deflux), Laparoscopic and open.
Management Of Sexual Disorders And Male Infertility
- Penile implant surgery
- Vaso epidydimal anastomoses
- PESA/TESA/Micro TESE: modalities of sperm retrieval
Kidney Transplant and renal replacement therapy
In alliance with department of Nephrology, following facilities are available
- Allogenic Kidney transplant
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
- CAPD insertion and removal
- AV fistula formation
Dr. Shri Ram KabraNephrology
Dr. Shri Ram Kabra
Designation :HOD & Sr. Consultant - Nephrology
Qualification :MD(Medicine), DNB(Nephrology)
OPD :Monday – Saturday : 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Dr. Tanuj Paul BhatiaUrology
Dr. Tanuj Paul Bhatia
Designation : Consultant - Urology
Qualification :MBBS MS (General Surgery), DNB (Genitourinary Surgery)
OPD :Monday – Saturday : 11.00 am – 1.00 pm