Institute of Laser Urological Surgeries
Institute of Laser Urological Surgeries at Sarvodaya Hospital offers advanced urological care at par with international standards. We offer full spectrum of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, prostate diseases, laproscopic urology, reconstructive urology surgery, stone disease, erectile dysfunction, paediatric urology, KTP Laser, scarless renal stone surgery (RIRS, Mini PCNL) , Laser surgery for prostate, Cancer surgery for prostate, kidney & bladder tumour with HoLEP, and andrology.
RENAL DIAGNOSTIC FACILITIES:
- Helical CT helps in diagnosing the diseases and its assessment.
- CT Scan (128 Slice) & CT KUB
- Digital Radiography: Provides good quality images of Intravenous Urography.
- Ultrasonography: Helps in diagnosing disease of urinary tract in a non-invasive way.
- DEXA Scan
- Body Composition Monitoring
- Uroflowmetry: We have an advanced uroflowmetry system which tells us about the rate of urinary flow therapy helping to diagnose diseases of prostate.
- Urodynamic Lab: We have the most advanced fully computerized urodynamic machines which will diagnose all kinds of incontinence and bladder outlet obstruction so as to enable the right treatment. These machines also include ‘EMG’ facilities that are a must for diagnosing urinary problems secondary to spinal injuries, stroke, parkinsonism and other neurological disorders.
Advanced 100 Watt Holmium LASER
We are routinely using advanced 100 Watt Holmium LASER for advanced endourological procedures. This versatile system can be used to treat urologic conditions such as BPH, stones, tumors or strictures. It enables precise and controlled cutting and ablation, penetrates just enough to ablate tissue without charring, preventing deep thermal necrosis and minimizing collateral damage.
It helps achieve reduced lithotripsy procedure time and is suitable for stones of any size, composition and location. It is used in following:
- Treatment of BPH:
- Bladder Neck Incision (BNI)
- Transurethral Incision of the Prostate (TUIP)
- Holmium Laser Ablation of the Prostate (HoLAP)
- Holmium Laser Resection of the Prostate (HoLRP)
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP)
- Lithotripsy of renal, ureteral and bladder calculi
- Ureteral and urethral strictures
- Bladder and ureteral tumors
- Congenital urinary obstruction
A. Urinary Stone Management
- RIRS (Retrgrade intrarenal stone surgery): Scarless high power laser surgery for kidney and upper ureteric stones
- SRS (Ureterorenoscopy): Scarless surgery for lower and mid ureteric stones.
- PCNL (Per cutaneous nephrolithotomy) and Mini PCNL
- Key-hole surgery for Kidney stones
- Cystolithotripsy: Transurethral (Scarless) and Percutaneous (Key-hole) surgery for bladder stones
B. Enlarged Prostate (BPH) Management
- HOLEP (Holmium laser enucleation of prostate): Scarless removal of enlarged prostate with high power 100W Lumenis Holmium laser.
- TURP (Transurethral resection of Prostate): Scarless removal of enlarged prostate using electrical cautery.
- Laser BNI (Bladder neck incision): For small prostates or high bladder neck causing urinary obstruction.
- Prostatic stents: For very high risk cases who cannot undergo removal of enlarged prostate.
- KTP Green Light XPS Laser for prostate vaporisation
C. Urethral Stricture (Narrowing In Urinary Passage)
- LASER OIU (Optical internal urethrotomy)
- Urethroplasty: End to end and substitution
- Urethral stents
D. Management Of Urinary Incontinence
- Urodynamic study: The backbone of an ‘incontinence clinic’
- Intravesical BOTOX injections: for urgency incontinence
- Trans vaginal/obturator tape (TVT-O): for stress incontinence(Urinary leakage on coughing/sneezing)
E. Management of Urological Cancers
- Bladder cancer
- Prostatic cancer
- Kidney cancer
F. Management of Congenital Urinary Anomalies
- PUJ obstruction (Endoscopic/laparscopic /open surgery)
- Posterior urethral valves(PUV)
G. Management of Sexual Disorders And Male Infertility
- Penile implant surgery
- Vaso epidydimal anastomoses
- PESA/TESA/Micro TESE: modalities of sperm retrieval
H. Laparoscopic Urologic Procedures
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty for PUJ obstruction
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- LaparoscopicPyelolithotomy / Ureterolithomy for stones
- Laparoscopic Varicocels ligation
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Vesico-vaginal fistula repair (VVF Repair)