- Your nurse will assist you in the discharge process which may take few hours to complete the process.
- Once your final bill is generated, you are expected to clear your dues by paying cash or by a credit/debit card.
- The nurse will hand over your discharge summary and belongings (like thermometer, urinal bedpan, etc. – used during the course of your stay).
- She will also explain the medications you need to continue after your discharge and any other follow-up instructions.
- In case you need a medical ambulance to drop you at your home, then please inform your nurse and she will make the necessary arrangement.